We offer re-conditioning and rehabilitation of old machines & worn out machines.
Prior to the re-conditioning, we survey to check the current status of the machine and then mutually decide the scope of work for the re-conditioning.
Re-conditioning of the machine also includes warranty and AMC after the completion of warranty.
Scope of Reconditioning undertaken by us :
- Complete dismantling, repair and replacement of all components, sub-assemblies and accessories as per scope of work.
- Complete assembly of the machine after reworking, repair and replacement.
- All the works considered essential for efficient and trouble free operation to achieve the specified productivity and accuracy after reconditioning.
- Supply of perishable and non-perishable spares covering complete range of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical required for normal maintenance.
- To and fro transportation of the machine to our works and from and to the consignee’s premises for repair purposes.
- Arranging inspection after completing reconditioning work.
- Repair and modification in the existing foundation or design & construction of new foundation, if required as per consignee’s requirement.
Benefits of Reconditioning:
- Increase of machine lifetime by at least 10 years.
- Saving of immediate capital investment of Railways required for buying new machine.
- Introduction of new technology at lesser cost.
- Increased productivity & accuracies at lesser cost.
- Minimum production loss because of higher productivity.
USP of HYT in undertaking reconditioning works
- Modern state of art, spacious Infrastructure facility to do all the manufacturing & reconditioning work.
- Highly experienced and qualified engineers and skilled works to do all sorts of complicated works.
- Highly qualified Electronics and software engineers to implement/ upgrade new technology / software required by client.
- Source of all Spare parts required for new and old machines. Most economical solution, as compare with any other European wheel lathe manufacturers.